~~~~~~~~

"Writing is an exploration. You start from nothing and learn as you go. . . . Writing is like driving at night in the fog. You can only see as far as your headlights, but you can make the whole trip that way. . . . Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia."(E. L. Doctorow)

Saturday, January 30, 2010

January Vanished.........

Thank you all for the emails and posts wishing me a Happy Birthday! Many of you asked what I was going to do today. Well, truth be known I really don't celebrate it much other than the cake and time with my family. Not many of you are aware that I completely forget how old I am. Giggling, really so many are shocked but I can't tell you the times someone has asked I have to think. Guess to me age is a number sort of insignificant because well, how many of you really feel your age? I sure don't, sometimes I feel 105 and most days I am 29.
As to what I decided to do was make clay pens. Promised to send some to friends and today was the day to keep the promise. Hope you all have a great week. See you on cyber pick a spot I'll meet you there! =)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Francisconite, love the wind, ocean and fog, passionately!