~~~~~~~~

"Writing is an exploration. You start from nothing and learn as you go. . . . Writing is like driving at night in the fog. You can only see as far as your headlights, but you can make the whole trip that way. . . . Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia."(E. L. Doctorow)

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday..........

Alright, yes I did watch the game today. I was betting on the New Orleans Saints to win the game. Thrilled to see they got their first victory! I was dancing and screaming along with them made the others at home wonder what the heck is going on.

I only watch the Super Bowl. Rarely do I follow the games during the season unless it's a team I hate playing. Yea, yea suppose to follow the teams you like. My favorite team is the San Francisco 49ers. Hope you all had a wonderful Sunday. Catch you guys on IM, Twitter, Myspace and Facebook let's just throw the cell in the bay. ;)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Francisconite, love the wind, ocean and fog, passionately!