~~~~~~~~

"Writing is an exploration. You start from nothing and learn as you go. . . . Writing is like driving at night in the fog. You can only see as far as your headlights, but you can make the whole trip that way. . . . Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia."(E. L. Doctorow)

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Mid January...

Hi everyone, sorry I have been so wrapped up in my work. Well, you know how insane I can be when I have several projects bouncing around my head. On top of which I am working on the income taxes, just my favorite activity. Dread January recovering from the holidays and getting back into a normal work schedule which by the way has been so disorganized. At the suggestion of a friend I have been wise enough to downsize my ever growing email accounts. How many of you have several accounts well I am down to 4 due to blogs and groups I joined. Hope you are all settling into the new year. I have heard from a few of you if you want to follow me on Twitter or Myspace would love to connect with you. Big hug to you all and see you soon. Hey Script Frenzy is coming up in April I can't wait.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Francisconite, love the wind, ocean and fog, passionately!