~~~~~~~~

"Writing is an exploration. You start from nothing and learn as you go. . . . Writing is like driving at night in the fog. You can only see as far as your headlights, but you can make the whole trip that way. . . . Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia."(E. L. Doctorow)

Saturday, January 23, 2010

I didn't forget this time.........lol

Thought I better get in here you know how bad I can be about posting. No it's not because I don't remember you guys. It's because I am Blonde. Alright, just kidding I know I am a ham. Anyway, spent the day working on my computer writing. Think I am becoming a workaholic. Tisk, tisk several of you who follow me and you know who you are share my same addiction. Oh yea, I forgot I am not a BOT either, had to throw that one in there. James if your watching. I am keeping my eye on you. Today was a very slow paced day. Don't mind those much do you? Itching to read a book by Ann Rule hopefully tomorrow. Anyone read her books?

Dam this month is flying had this conversation with someone in line yesterday. Funny thing about those situations is how easily I catch myself watching perfect strangers. Ever do that sort of thing. Well, I do love to watch people interact always have. Unfortunately, it's a short lived experience because before you know it I have become engaged in a conversation. I rather like those moments it adds spice to my day.

Have a fantastic week you guys, miss you as always. Drop me a line you know where to find me. *wink*

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Francisconite, love the wind, ocean and fog, passionately!