~~~~~~~~

"Writing is an exploration. You start from nothing and learn as you go. . . . Writing is like driving at night in the fog. You can only see as far as your headlights, but you can make the whole trip that way. . . . Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia."(E. L. Doctorow)

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wow, the year is flying.....

Taking the time to post really quick before I settle down to watch the movie Up. Reading my emails this morning realized how much my life changed this year. Not sure if any of you have gone threw something similar. If you have will you share, please. As it is I think I am totally nuts. Completely stopped watching television the queen of re-runs has become an avatar. So, besides picking up writing as a recent hobby I no longer follow the news channel, movies of any kind or any mystery shows. My passion really Quincy, Columbo, Ellery Queen, Murder she wrote, Nancy drew and Hardy boys, pretty much any detective show out there. Oh, lets not forget Matlock love his accent. Then again my one and only comedy show I watched The Nanny. So, as I read the emails laugh sorting my activities for the day with an order waiting in the wings, my typing and errands. The day flew my only thought I can't wait to run to the movie theater to see New Moon. I think do I miss television? Actually, I really don't if I need more I read, take a drive or call a friend. Do I need a vacation? Hell yes, along with everyone else out there living as an avatar.

Many of you have been as quiet as a mouse tiptoeing around so I can finish the contest. Don't worry no need to tiptoe I miss you guys....See you on Cyber world pick a spot catch you there. ;)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Francisconite, love the wind, ocean and fog, passionately!