~~~~~~~~

"Writing is an exploration. You start from nothing and learn as you go. . . . Writing is like driving at night in the fog. You can only see as far as your headlights, but you can make the whole trip that way. . . . Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia."(E. L. Doctorow)

Thursday, November 5, 2009

First week of Nano.......

Super sorry if I have missed your calls lately been busy typing tend to forget to keep the phone at hand. It's on my desk otherwise feel free to reach me on line. I haven't ditched the emails. Still doing my regular work could use a majic wand here. I am doing the writing for the contest at night. So far I have over 19,000 words not too bad considering I am not doing much but work these days. Would love to hear from you! Thanks for all your encouragement very much appreciated. Sending out Big Hugs to you all, Take Care..........

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Francisconite, love the wind, ocean and fog, passionately!