~~~~~~~~

"Writing is an exploration. You start from nothing and learn as you go. . . . Writing is like driving at night in the fog. You can only see as far as your headlights, but you can make the whole trip that way. . . . Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia."(E. L. Doctorow)

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving in the States!

Hey everyone hope you all had a great Thanksgiving this year! Did meet the word count on Nanowrimo. The conclusion to the story will be post in there Sunday night. I am off to visit friends in San Francisco. Need a quick trip. See you all when I get back unless you are one of the few I am meeting tomorrow. Have a great weekend talk with you all very soon! Cross your fingers I don't get any speeding tickets. ;)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Francisconite, love the wind, ocean and fog, passionately!