~~~~~~~~

"Writing is an exploration. You start from nothing and learn as you go. . . . Writing is like driving at night in the fog. You can only see as far as your headlights, but you can make the whole trip that way. . . . Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia."(E. L. Doctorow)

Monday, October 19, 2009

What's up..............

Wow, the week flew and I forgot to post. I have been busy here with the dolls of course. I am working on two this week while I wait for some supplies to complete them. Shipping out two other orders this week. Haven't really had the time to finish the conclusion its just dragging. Meanwhile, I am boosting Myspace site and linked it to Twitter but I have scaled back a bit to finish my work. Being connected sure can impact your time constraints. Not complaining you all know I love being connected. Sure many of you completely understand my point of view. Then I forgot to listen to the cell phone messages Oh boy did that cause an up roar. My family thought I died. So, I had to delete all the messages since I left the thing on vibrate. Only catch the calls if its on my desk clamoring and I see it. The best place is IM messanger to catch me and emails. Anyone getting ready to attend Halloween parties? Have a Fab week everyone see you soon..........

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Francisconite, love the wind, ocean and fog, passionately!