~~~~~~~~

"Writing is an exploration. You start from nothing and learn as you go. . . . Writing is like driving at night in the fog. You can only see as far as your headlights, but you can make the whole trip that way. . . . Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia."(E. L. Doctorow)

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Mid week

Boy the weekend flew for me ended up working threw it on a doll. Then I took Monday and Tuesday off that was my weekend. Tomorrow I have to wrap it up. Need to concentrate on the conclusion which I have neatly tucked away at the back of my mind. Has to be completed so I can get ready for the holidays. I just know they are going to be hectic usually that way in the doll world. Must say myspace is very much losing ground with the cyber world. Decided to revamp my sight and add new friends then linked it to Twitter. I still prefer Twitter to all the other sites out there. Have met some really nice folks on Twitter highly recommend it. Have a Fab week catch you later.....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Francisconite, love the wind, ocean and fog, passionately!