~~~~~~~~

"Writing is an exploration. You start from nothing and learn as you go. . . . Writing is like driving at night in the fog. You can only see as far as your headlights, but you can make the whole trip that way. . . . Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia."(E. L. Doctorow)

Friday, October 9, 2009

TGIF..........

Cracking down on painting just finished the second layer. So, not even 1/4 finished. Did do some minimal work on the novel but stopped after I decided to take a step back and assess the conclusion. Just isn't meshing right. Hard to explain since its still in production. Other than this nothing is going on. Noticed many people had to step back a bit to work with the temptation to post on twitter instead of working. Surprised to find this week evaporated quickly. Want to connect find me on Twitter, Facebook, Myspace and my website. If you ever want to IM me just drop me line and will meet you there. Have a great weekend...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Francisconite, love the wind, ocean and fog, passionately!