~~~~~~~~

"Writing is an exploration. You start from nothing and learn as you go. . . . Writing is like driving at night in the fog. You can only see as far as your headlights, but you can make the whole trip that way. . . . Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia."(E. L. Doctorow)

Monday, October 5, 2009

Hm.........

Finally got around to posting being so very bad this weekend. Just pretty much ditched the many connections. Sorry about that! Many of you know me only online so your not necessarily aware of how unconventional I can be. I probably crossed the line this weekend without intending to which of course I regret now. Then a friend on Twitter suggested it was probably due to the full Moon. Of course I laughed at the suggestion. Then I pulled up the full moon calendar on line he was right the full moon was Sunday. Growing up in San Francisco I remember so many people would lead their crazy lives checking when the full moon was approaching. I worked in the medical field at the time and the receptionist swore all the crazy things people do was inspired by the influence of the full moon. Being completely practical I always thought that was a silly notion. Today this comment brought a smile to my face. Thank goodness for online friends. Their comments and support always makes me feel so much better. If there was ever a reason why I should keep my online presence is because I would miss out on the wonderful people I have met.....
Sending out one order this week but will be writing that is a promise must get my head screwed back on properly. Have a great week guys your the BEST.......

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Francisconite, love the wind, ocean and fog, passionately!