~~~~~~~~

"Writing is an exploration. You start from nothing and learn as you go. . . . Writing is like driving at night in the fog. You can only see as far as your headlights, but you can make the whole trip that way. . . . Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia."(E. L. Doctorow)

Friday, September 18, 2009

Work

This week has been a success cleared so far 44 pages in the writing and shipped out an order. So, that has been done without the extended hours I normally have to put into my work. Incredibly hectic schedule has kept me on target all week. The writing is progressing swiftly hope to finish by next week if I don't change the scenario which I am contemplating. Thanks for understanding the dodged calls follow me on Twitter post daily. I love to add music that I listen to wide variety along with silly quotes. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Francisconite, love the wind, ocean and fog, passionately!