~~~~~~~~

"Writing is an exploration. You start from nothing and learn as you go. . . . Writing is like driving at night in the fog. You can only see as far as your headlights, but you can make the whole trip that way. . . . Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia."(E. L. Doctorow)

Monday, September 7, 2009

New plans...

New ideas are springing to mind as the week starts here.....Besides the fact that we are going into Indian Summer my mind is a flutter with new ideas I will be working into the sci-fi book. I just got back from seeing the movie G.I. Joe it was very good. I highly recommend it. Many of the scenes pulled the creativity right out of me. Love movies that draw you right in and hold your attention until the very end. Then you sigh.....I love those better than chocolate. Well that is your update guys see you all soon somewhere in cyberspace....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Francisconite, love the wind, ocean and fog, passionately!