~~~~~~~~

"Writing is an exploration. You start from nothing and learn as you go. . . . Writing is like driving at night in the fog. You can only see as far as your headlights, but you can make the whole trip that way. . . . Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia."(E. L. Doctorow)

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

First week of Fall......

Crazy week everything so disorganized. The work that needed to go out is gone. Now reviewing the typed stuffed. I read the pages half way threw it lose my concentration its been grueling. Need to focus otherwise don't catch the mistakes. Other than that the cell and IM have been busier than normal. Completely forgot the cell this morning realized I left it at home. That thing is like a ball and chain....Bet there other people who completely understand. Downloaded several songs I posted on Twitter loved the cd I made it is awesome! LOL.....well have a good week!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Francisconite, love the wind, ocean and fog, passionately!