~~~~~~~~

"Writing is an exploration. You start from nothing and learn as you go. . . . Writing is like driving at night in the fog. You can only see as far as your headlights, but you can make the whole trip that way. . . . Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia."(E. L. Doctorow)

Monday, May 10, 2010

It's May....where have I been?

You know what the year is just flying for me! How about you guys? Not sure how the months can swoop this way. Haven't done any writing for the script contest. Just realized too many ores in the water. So, have to work on previous written work that needs attention. That and I am looking for an agent. Otherwise, how is everyone doing? Have heard from a few of you guys when you catch me. Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend! Enjoy the rest of the month will post as soon as I get some free time. I should think of something creative to share......just give me a bit and will post something. Still on Twitter, Facebook and My Space see you soon ;)

1 comment:

Catpad said...

yeah, show us something creative =)

About Me

My photo
San Francisconite, love the wind, ocean and fog, passionately!