~~~~~~~~

"Writing is an exploration. You start from nothing and learn as you go. . . . Writing is like driving at night in the fog. You can only see as far as your headlights, but you can make the whole trip that way. . . . Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia."(E. L. Doctorow)

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday.......

I am going to shoot myself haven't finished the novel what the hell is wrong with me. So not me.....Now I have to clean the house god hate those days when I would rather be at a pool with a nice cool drink. Hm that sounds delectable actually. Better behave myself or I won't get a dam thing done. So, now you know feel like a slug today going to fix that right now.....Off to do my work. Have fun for me....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Francisconite, love the wind, ocean and fog, passionately!