~~~~~~~~

"Writing is an exploration. You start from nothing and learn as you go. . . . Writing is like driving at night in the fog. You can only see as far as your headlights, but you can make the whole trip that way. . . . Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia."(E. L. Doctorow)

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday..............

Hey everyone sorry I have started ditching calls again. Got off track on my latest novel so really affects my mood. Anyway, this week I won't be working on the computer as much. I have two custom orders to finish one has to be shipped by the 30th of July. Needless to say installing the hair one strand at a time takes a few days. I use expensive mohair at $40 dollars an ounce very thin soft hair. I will try my best to keep in touch. Nothing else is going on thankfully. Talk with you soon, have a great evening.

M

No comments:

About Me

My photo
San Francisconite, love the wind, ocean and fog, passionately!